Monday, April 1, 2013

Virtual Homeschool Convention - Day 1





In all my years of homeschooling, I have only been to one homeschool convention. It was almost a 2 hour drive, and I spent the entire afternoon walking around looking at all the displays, before driving the 2 hours back home. I had a blast, but it really is not practical for me to do often, or even annually. 

When I found out that The Old Schoolhouse was posting a virtual homeschool convention, consisting of a collection of blog posts of the Review Crew's favorite items from the last year, I thought it was a GREAT idea!

I wanted to share the link here for day one, and I will be posting when new collections of reviews become available. Feel free to check out the Crew's favorite items, and how those items worked for their families.

An additional bonus is that each blog post comes complete with some great giveaways! You just might be able to win one of the items that you are reading about!

Enjoy..... and be watching my blog here for 2 exciting reviews this week!

Virtual Homeschool Convention Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!